Thursday, May 5, 2011

MOTHER

Before my earthly conception,
I was bless by the creator
who knew me in him.

With my earthly birth,
I was bless again with an earthly
mother who knew and served him.

As a child I would acknowledge
her kindness with an angelic smile,
and touch the tip of her nose.

We were of one mind, body and spirit.
My mother knew my every need. I don't
remember shedding tears for any link of time.

The days when food was scarce, no
milk, bread or meat was near,
she didn't worry, she knew her father.

She only had to go behind close doors,
and talk to him. He always
answered whenever she called on him.

Now that she is gone from the earthly realm,
I don't have to fear. She doesn't have
to pray from a distance.

Now she is sitting beside him.
She can talk to him face to face about
my needs, and they are still being met.

She continues to be mother.

Happy Mother Day
Your Loving Sons
Gamaliel and Curtis

Poetic Verses By Gamaliel H. Gooding
Copyrighted 2009




No comments:

Post a Comment